Assumption of external RSPP assignment
Integrated service external to the company through the assumption of the role of Head of the prevention and protection service (external RSPP).
That of the Head of the Prevention and Protection Service is a key figure in the field of safety at work, necessary in the company and in civil and industrial construction sites, as well as among the most important to build prevention.
The Head of the prevention protection service is appointed by the employer after consulting the RLS, and must have appropriate skills to the extent of the risks present in the workplace. He is a key figure in the dynamics and procedures that guarantee the safety of construction sites and in the company.
According to the regulations in force, the figure of the RSPP can be hired directly by the employer for companies with less than 30 employees. The employer has the right to appoint an external consultant (external RSPP). This situation occurs in the case of large companies or companies with complex activities.
SAFETYONE INGEGNERIA SRL aims to provide a coordinated and integrated service external to the company through the assumption of the role of corporate RSPP by qualified and widely qualified professionals or in support of the Company Prevention and Protection Service, able to meet the obligations imposed by the new legislation, including the obligation to update.
What are the tasks of the Head of Prevention and Protection Service (RSPP)?
In general, the SPP Managers collaborate in the identification and assessment of risks present in the workplace (DVR), developing appropriate prevention measures by informing workers of everything.
What tasks does Safetyone Ingegneria assume as an external RSPP?
Assumption of the role by qualified and widely qualified technicians or in support of the Company Prevention and Protection Service, able to meet the obligations imposed by the new regulations:
- Collaborate with the employer in the identification of risk factors, the assessment of the risks themselves and the identification of measures for the safety and health of the workplace
- Coordinate and supervise the implementation of preventive and protective measures
- Propose the prevention program
- Propose security procedures
- Propose training/information programmes
- Attend security meetings
- Provide workers, on behalf of the Employer, with the information required by law
What additional services does Safetyone Ingegneria provide?
In addition to the above-mentioned services typical of external RSPP, Safetyone Ingegneria provides the employer with the necessary assistance regarding:
- Relations with Public Bodies and Supervisory Bodies
- Completion of bureaucratic obligations required by law
- Interpretation and application of rules, regulations, etc.
- Relations with insurance institutions
- Preparation of supporting documentation such as manuals, procedures, reports, etc.
As part of its training activity, Safetyone Ingegneria provides RSPP training and refresher courses, offering a complete training course for consultants and managers, but also a recognized RSPP Employer refresher course with a final certificate valid for all purposes. To check dates and availability you can consult the page on vocational training.