Distance learning and e-learning courses
The training carried out in the classroom has represented and represents the best model to ensure a high level of teacher-learner integration. In recent years, however, the evolution of new technologies and the concept of training have made it possible to establish a distance learning method, indicated by the term e-learning.
Attending mandatory courses on safety and health at work in e-learning mode allows you to follow educational paths at any time and from different devices.
Online courses, pursuant to Legislative Decree 81/2008, can only be provided by qualified trainers.
Attending an e-learning course, without logistical and time constraints, therefore perfectly combines the convenience of carrying out remotely with a preparation that remains professional and of a high level.
E-learning training: what Legislative Decree 81/2008 establishes
E-learning training for safety and health in the workplace is governed by the State-Regions Agreements of 21 December 2011 and 7 July 2016, and by Article 37 of Legislative Decree 81/2008; They define the duration, minimum contents and training methods.
E-learning training allows employers to comply with legal obligations on training Legislative Decree 81/2008 and to promote a better reconciliation between professional and personal needs for workers and teachers.
From a regulatory point of view, Legislative Decree 81/2008 defines e-learning training: “an interactive training model created after interpersonal collaboration within structured teaching groups (thematic virtual classrooms, thematic seminars) or semi-structured (forums or telematic chats), in which an IT platform operates that allows interaction with tutors and also with each other“.
Which courses can be delivered in e-learning mode?
The State-Regions Agreement of 21 December 2011 provides e-learning mode for:
- Training for Workers, Supervisors, Managers and Employers;
- Refresher courses for all figures;
- Specific training for Workers and Supervisors.
In the State-Regions Agreement of 7 July 2016, the courses that can be delivered in e-learning mode are extended to:
- Refresher courses and basic training for RSPP/ASPP (Safety Manager/Safety Manager Assistant);
- General and specific training for workers;
- Training for Supervisors, Managers and Employers;
- Refresher courses for all figures;
- Experimental training projects, possibly identified by Regions and Autonomous Provinces.
The Agreement, as reported in Annex II of the Agreement of 21 December 2011, extended the possibility of providing courses in e-learning mode to Module A for RSPP / ASPP and to specific training for low-risk workers.
Following the entry into force of Law no. 215/2021, refresher courses for supervisors can no longer be provided in e-learning mode.
Below is a summary table of the courses that can be delivered in e-learning pursuant to Legislative Decree 81/2008:
|COURSES AVAILABLE IN E-LEARNING
|Subjects provided for by D.lgs. 81/2008
|Module 1 (Normative) and Module 2 (Management) (8 hours)
|6, 10 or 14 hours depending on the risk class
|Module A (28 hours)
|40 and 20 hours respectively
|Full course (16 hours)
|From point 1 to point 5 of the particular training (5 topics out of 8 total)
|General part (4 hours), low risk specification (4 hours)
|Regulatory-legal module (40 hours)
The course for RLS (Workers’ Safety Representative) [32 hours] and related updates [4 or 8 hours], can be carried out in e-learning mode where specifically provided for by the CCNL contracts of reference.
Which courses cannot be delivered in e-learning mode?
The courses that cannot be delivered in e-learning mode are:
- RSPP Employer (Forms of 8, 24 or 48 hours depending on the risk class);
- RSPP/ASPP (48-hour Form B and 24-hour C);
- Supervisors (the remaining 3 topics of 8 overall) and subsequent updates;
- First aid (Complete courses of 12 or 16 hours);
- Firefighting (Complete courses of 4, 8 or 16 hours depending on the risk class).
The management of courses in e-learning mode
Legislative Decree 81/2008 establishes the necessary conditions to be able to use the e-learning mode:
- Location and instrumentation: the training can take place at the headquarters of the trainer, the participant’s home or at the company and must be carried out through suitable equipment.
- Program and formalized teaching material: the project must include a presentation document containing all the information relating to the course (title, institution or subject that produced it, training objectives, structure, duration and topics covered for each teaching unit).
- Tutor: for the management of the training course, an expert (tutor or teacher) must be guaranteed with teaching, teaching or professional experience in the field of health and safety protection at work.
- Assessment: self-assessment tests must be provided throughout the training course.
- Duration: the duration of each teaching unit must be indicated.
- Materials: access to the contents of the training course must always be guaranteed and the language must be clear and appropriate to the recipients.
E-learning courses: Safetyone and accreditation with Conflavoro
Safetyone Ingegneria Srl provides e-learning training courses for safety and health in the workplace pursuant to Legislative Decree 81/2008, ensuring quality and effectiveness. The distance learning provided by Safetyone Ingegneria Srl takes place according to the provisions of the law as defined in Annex II of the State-Regions Agreement of 7 July 2016.
The courses are delivered through Conflavoro PMI Confederazione Nazionale Piccole e Medie Imprese, which provides a complete, easy and advantageous e-learning platform for the management of online training.
The e-learning courses are made up of individual teaching units and at the end of each unit there is a self-study test. Upon completion of the training course, certificates are issued that have full legal value throughout the Italian territory.
Safetyone Ingegneria Srl also provides:
- Training specialists able to support and monitor every training need;
- Ability to monitor all regulatory and technical updates;
- Classroom courses, in blended and e-learning mode aimed at companies, self-employed workers and consultants.
|Contact us now to request information